Mina Staking Pool - Stake Mina
Why should you delegte to Stake Mina?
- Trusted by Genesis Founding Members
- Personal onboarding and support
- Member in the community since 2018, participated in the first testnets
- Stake Mina holds a Mina Foundation and O(1) Labs Delegation
- Stake Mina holds a Genesis Founding Member and a Technical Community Ambassador grant
- All payouts are made offline and once per epoch (~ each 2 weeks)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any time:
- Discord: gnosed#4751 on Mina Protocol Discord server
How much is the commission fee?
We apply a fee of 5%.
How are rewards distributed?
Block producers will be selected at random by stake-weight, and will receive the entirety of the block rewards and transaction fees.
Delegators will receive a pro-rata portion after commission fees have been deducted.
How often do you distribute rewards?
At the end of each epoch (i.e every 14 days and 21 hours).
Do you have access to my funds?
No. A staking service provider never has access to your funds when delegating to it. You always stay in control.
Can I un-delegate my stake?
Yes, your stake is yours and you can un-delegate it any times you want. You have to notice the 1-2 epochs latency before the changes are reflected.
Can a block producer be slashed?
No. There are no penalities for block producers being offline in Mina Protocol.
If you have any questions, don't hesistate to pin me on discord at gnosed#4751.
If you already know what you are doing head to the Delegating Mina Staking Pool section.
Welcome to Stake Mina
We are a Staking as a Service Provider for the Mina Protocol.
What is Mina Protocol?
Mina Protocol is the first cryptocurrency with a succinct blockchain. It is scalable, secure, and decentralized. By design, the entire Mina blockchain is and will always be about 22kb - the size of a couple of tweets. So anyone with a smartphone will be able to sync and verify the network in seconds.
What is Staking?
Staking is the process of actively participating in transaction validation (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. Anyone who holds mina can validate transactions and earn Staking rewards.
The chance of winning the block scales in proportion to the amount of mina staked. For example, if one node stakes 50% of the available mina in the network, they theoretically have a 50% chance of being selected to produce future blocks.
Mina uses Ouroboros Samisika Proof-of-Stake to implement the details of staking.
How can I stake mina?
Staking mina can be done in two ways:
- You have enough technical skills to run yourself a block producer.
- You delegate your mina to a Staking Pool so you don't have to worry about hardware costs and maintenance. In general, a Staking Pool charges a fee for this service.